Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Warehouse On-Site Coordinator Job
Poolfields, Newcastle (ST5), ST5 1JX
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Warehouse On-site Coordinator
Newcastle Under Lyme
Monday to Friday
£20K to £25K Subject to Experience
Tailored Recruitment Services are a leading supplier of agency personnel providing recruitment solutions to clients throughout the UK. An exciting and rewarding position has become available working for our customer as an On-Site Warehouse Coordinator in the Newcastle Under Lyme area.
Responsibilities will include:
Working with the TRS On-Site Team which consists of Team Leaders and Administration Support Staff you will be responsible for the following:
· Ensure a continuous recruitment campaign is attracting the correct level and quality for the clients resource needs.
· Ensuring maintenance of discipline and standards amongst TRS Ltd employees at the site in accordance with the Company Disciplinary Procedures and Attendance Management Policy
· Conducting investigations, ensuring dismissals are carried out in line with Company policy & listening to appeals
· Providing a point of liaison between the your employees and the company and in any case of long term sickness in relation to an employee at your site, conducting home visits where appropriate and return to work interviews
· Day to day liaison between the Client company management and TRS Ltd as the most senior contact
· Ensuring TRS Ltd employees meet the Customers standards of performance in relation to productivity, attendance, conduct & health and safety through the effective performance management of employees at your site, by participating in review meetings
· Responsible for the standards of your employees are communicated both to the client company management and your own company management by monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at your site and producing weekly reports to this effect;
· Ensure along with the Operations Team, that the Colleague attrition and absence levels at the site does not exceed the acceptable level as prescribed by the company on a monthly basis; and
· Performing any other reasonable duties requested by TRS Ltd and adhering to all procedures and policies detailed within the Managers Procedures Manual.
· Overseeing the payroll daily reconciliation for the payroll area from input checking to payday
· Overseeing Input for absence in terms of SSP purposes and ensure that all holidays and absence are recorded accurately onto the online timesheet in conjunction with the On-Site Operations Team
· Overseeing of the input of overtime as per Company regulations Ensure that payroll errors and exception reports are actioned before the payroll is processed
· General administration, including, updating system, stationary orders and managing purchase order system
You will be targeted on candidate attraction, availability and fulfilment KPI’s
The ideal candidate will have:
Excellent customer service skills and experience.
An ability to think on your feet and think creatively.
Computer literate with strong computer skills - all Microsoft Office packages.
Ability to build long standing relationships within a busy business environment.
Must enjoy working under pressure as part of a small team.
Full UK driving licence.
Onsite logistics recruitment experience or logistics supervisory / management experience
This is a professional customer service / recruitment role which requires you and the TRS On-Ste team to manage between 50 and 100 agency warehouse operatives during peak periods. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
Should this opportunity be something you’d like to explore further then please in the first instance send a copy of your CV.
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM