Temporary Transport Planner - Temp to Perm
£8.50ph / Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
- Provide administration support as required to Depot
- Answer, log and resolve all enquiries to the depot in a timely and professional manner, introducing new or improved services to new and existing customers where appropriate
- Submit quotations and draw up contracts using pre-defined depot pricing matrix
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures and ISO Standards at all times
- Assist the depot to win new business through telemarketing, campaign management and handling website leads
- Introduce additional services to existing customers
- Using agreed parameters from Line Management, quote and draw up contracts for smaller customers.
- Assist in the maintenance of leads and opportunities log for sales team.
- Feedback and communicate with depot the successes and weaknesses of campaigns in progress.
- Set up customer accounts on the system and ensure customer receives all relevant documentation as part of 'welcome pack' (service agreements, waste transfer notes and asset tracking documentation)
- Maintain and review current customer database and sales reports; e.g. contract dates, prices and contact details.
- Complete weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as required to the customer and depot
- Assist in the completion of management reports in an accurate and timely manner and assist the Sales Representatives in identifying trends and variances which then require corrective actions
- Undertake or support other specific commercial projects as directed from time to time.
- Maintain log of cost & services in respect of Sub Contracted services.
- Assist in any other customer relationship initiatives thereby ensuring the best possible long-term relationships can be maintained.
- Be conversant with legislation as it applies to the company's activities and be able to advise customers as necessary.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Log all inbound enquiries/complaints/queries and feedback regularly to relevant operational staff
- Communicate the resolution of all enquiries/complaints/queries to the customer in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain and review a detailed record of all liaison, complaints and enquiries with customers to identify trends and solutions for 'threat to terminate' customers and feedback to Line Manager
- Good written, oral/telephone and numerate skills
- Good commercial skills and negotiator
- Well organised, logical and creative thinker
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good team player
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with customers via telephone and at whatever level necessary.
- Ability to produce basic reports and management data as required.
- Ability to juggle constantly changing priorities
- Computer literate, with intermediate spreadsheet skills.
- Numerate and literate.
- Good level of education
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a multi-site, high speed environment.
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment
Please forward your CV to Sam Arblaster
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role. Due to the number of applications we expect to receive we are unable to provide all candidates with feedback.
Search would accept applications from the following skills : Administration, Sheffield, Rotherham, Temporary, Temp, Transport, Transport Planner