As an employee, you will be expected to:
• Support the individuals with all daily support needs, including medical, social, and education related appointments and routines. Ensure that their homes / living spaces are well maintained, according to the service users’ needs.
• Actively contribute to and promote the welfare of the individuals we support in all areas of their daily life and lifestyle.
• Work within all Policies, Procedures and Guidelines provided by our client.
• Participate in the development of activities for service users, and take active part in all such activities and work placements with service users, as required.
Desirable Experience Skills & Qualifications
• Ideally hold a NVQ level 2/3 in Health & Social Care – (However, training will be provided to the candidate with the right level of enthusiasm and passion)
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ideally have experience of working with adults with disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour (However an individual with passion will be considered even if no experience in this area, as training will be provided)
• Full Driving licence with access to own vehicle
• Undergo any required health and/or security checks including DBS checks for the role, and supply any required evidence or information for these as part of our recruitment process.