Search Consultancy are looking for a number of quality officers to work accross Merseyside, initially on a 3 month basis but with a likelihood of extension. Working for a large local enterprising charity, the role is to start immediately and will involve:
- Ensuring that the service is compliant with legal and contractual requirements by consulting with service users and their carers and other health and social care professionals to ensure that their needs and preferences are identified and met with a review to improving the service provided.
- Implementing a continuous improvement plan.
- Conducting quality audits, reviews and assessments to ensure the service is fit for purpose.
- Conduct observations/assessments of staff within the workplace to ensure they have the skills to deliver a quality service.
The initial purpose of the role is to review and assess the care plans currently in place for service users across the region, and advise accordingly. It is essential that applicants:
- Have access their own vehicle and are insured for business use
- Are experienced in writing and assessing care plans
- Are qualified to NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Have a full knowledge of CQC standards and healthcare legislation.
This role is to start immediately. If you fit the criteria above, please do not hesitate to apply immediately for guaranteed consideration.