Our client is a North West leader within the construction industry. They offer a wide range of services from construction and civil engineering to mechanical and electrical engineering, property development and facilities management.
We are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor on an interim basis to provide a proactive and reactive building maintenance service to their client, a School in the Fylde area. Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for maintaining an excellent working relationship with School Staff.
- Liaising with the Help Desk and booking of work
- Acting as Health and Safety Representative carrying out routine health and safety checks
- Carrying out statutory and maintenance checks to plant and equipment
- Ensuring that the maintenance log book is kept up to date
- Checking for internal and external building fabric damage and action as appropriate
- Liaising withclient contact regarding outstanding maintenance issues and action as appropriate
- Ensuring all public access areas including car parks are unobstructed and free from litter and major debris
Skills and experience required:-
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a School
- Organised, methodical with excellent communication skills
- A strong trade background e.g. joiner/plumbing would be ideal
- Ideally possess a CITB Site Supervisor qualification or equivalent
- Hold a valid First Aider Certificate
- Hold a current enhanced DBS check or be willing to have one done