Site Managers wanted nationwide to join a leading main contractor. WRS' client are looking for site managers around the UK, after winning a number of projects nationwide. Our client specialises in Offices, Residential, Sports and Leisure & Car Showroom projects. Applicants must have experience in working with Main Contractors and worked on New Build Projects preferably Car Showrooms. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing main contractors in its filed.
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Main Contractor Experience
- New Build Experience - Car Showroom Will be Advantageous
- Locations are within North West, North East, Midlands and The South
Responsibilities as Site Manager include:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis
For more information please contact: Sean Collard at WRS