Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Senior Customer Service Advisor Job
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Senior Customer Service Advisor Brentwood £20,000 - £22,000
Summary of role
The main purpose of this role is to manage customer cases and contacts on behalf of the client, providing a high quality, responsive and consistent service to customers, thus promoting positive customer relationships for the client.
Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Handle escalated customer contacts including inbound calls, outbound calls, and customer visits; - Identifying customer concerns and implementing an appropriate solution, during first contact whenever possible. As well as vehicle owners, you will also be required to handle communications from Dealers, - Handle contacts passed from Senior Management/Case Reviews where required
In addition you may be required to respond to the following:
- Solicitors, Insurance Companies, Trading Standards, and Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders, Police Departments/VoSA and other Government departments - Handle correspondence relating to legal issues. - Maintain Executive Contact Database, and Legal & Safety Database - Administer Dealer paperwork for reacquired vehicles - Prepare monthly reports on reacquired vehicles - Achieve key performance indicators of the role, both quality and quantity - Use voice, language and communication skills to communicate effectively and professionally - Use technology provided to assist resolution of customer queries, and to keep accurate and detailed records of customer contacts - Develop and maintain product knowledge, business process and system expertise to meet on-going customer and client needs - Work effectively and co-operatively with colleagues and other internal departments - Provide feedback on customer cases as required - Communicate any operational, process or system problems to the Team Leader/Manager - Adhere to company policies and procedures - Follow all health and safety rules and regulations - Other duties or projects as assigned by the Team Leader/Manager
- Experience in customer care would be advantageous. - Proven experience in bespoke customer and business correspondence - Legal experience advantageous - Experience in Motor Industry advantageous - Letter writing skill sets required
- GCSE or equivalent in English Language
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet. - Professional telephone manner & strong communication skills to be able to identify, confirm and action customer requirements - Negotiation skills - Excellent customer service skills - Tenacity - Assertiveness