Software / Systems Architect - Cyber software Solutions
Salary - negotiable
Due to the Security Clearance required to work on this site please note I can only consider British Citizens !
Wonderful , senior level Architect opportunities for a global systems engineering company in London, who, on the back of numerous large cyber solution contract wins , seek talented Systems Architects. These key positions are both interesting and technically challenging programmes , where your responsibilities will include :
- Logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into systems solutions
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Solution design will have a technical focus, but also encompass resource, process, information and facilities to ensure effective operation in the customer enterprise.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- People skills - demonstrated team working skills , leading less experienced staff and ability to work closely with customers
- Familiar with architecture tools such as Artisan Studio, Enterprise Architect, MOOD, or similar
- Experience in design, system integration and test of quality software and/or systems that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements.
- Must have demonstrated aspects of system security design.
- Understand of the INCOSE System Engineering processes.
- Happy to undergo high level of security clearance
Wonderful career opportunities - please do not you will need to obtain Security Clearance , and so I can only realistically consider Sole British Citizens for these roles !