Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Security Systems Architect Job
South West London (SW1A), South West London
Salary: Pension , Medical , Bonus
Software / Systems Architect - Cyber software Solutions
Salary - negotiable
Due to the Security Clearance required to work on this site please note I can only consider British Citizens !
Wonderful , senior level Architect opportunities for a global systems engineering company in London, who, on the back of numerous large cyber solution contract wins , seek talented Systems Architects. These key positions are both interesting and technically challenging programmes , where your responsibilities will include :
- Logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into systems solutions
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Solution design will have a technical focus, but also encompass resource, process, information and facilities to ensure effective operation in the customer enterprise.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- People skills - demonstrated team working skills , leading less experienced staff and ability to work closely with customers
- Familiar with architecture tools such as Artisan Studio, Enterprise Architect, MOOD, or similar
- Experience in design, system integration and test of quality software and/or systems that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements.
- Must have demonstrated aspects of system security design.
- Understand of the INCOSE System Engineering processes.
- Happy to undergo high level of security clearance
Wonderful career opportunities - please do not you will need to obtain Security Clearance , and so I can only realistically consider Sole British Citizens for these roles !