JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Retail Support
You must have a frontline SIA license/SIA Training certificates to apply for this role
SALARY: Site related pay average of £7.20 per hour
Cordant Security is currently seeking Retail Security Support Officers to join our teams in and around the COLINDALE area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base.
You will ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within your working environment.
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Locking/unlocking premises
- Any other associated security tasks as required
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you may be asked to cover
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
In return we offer:
- 7.20 per hour
- 32 hours average a week
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress to permanent security officer positions
- 28 days annual leave per year including bank holidays
- Company uniform provided
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Annual Salary Review
- Life insurance (whilst in service)
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.