About Our Client
My client is a leading and expanding group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition, and are in The Times Top 100 Companies to work for. They are currently recruiting for a Security Dog Handler to patrol 2 of their sites around the Tunbridge Wells area in Kent.
To provide a flexible and professional Dog patrol Security service for in line with agreed standards of operation as outlined in the Security Standards Manual. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To ensure that adequate security of the site is maintained via routine dog patrolling.
- Maintain open and frequent radio/telephone communication with the reception night porter. Check in, with calls every hour.
- Maintain the night security log and report abnormal activity on the grounds.
- In the event of suspicious or illegal activity on the estate, call the Police, attend the incident, resolve then report incident in reception handover and security log book.
- Support Duty manager in the event of building or site emergency evacuation.
- To take appropriate action if the security of person or property is however threatened in accordance with the Security Standards Manual.
- To assist customers as necessary in a professional and friendly manner.
- To respond efficiently to any inquiries and requests for assistance in a timely manner for both internal and external sources.
- Be familiar with the operation of the intruder and fire alarm systems in each building located on the estate.
The Successful Applicant
Past experience and knowledge of security operations in a large Estate / Country Park environment essential, as well as:
- A helpful and friendly disposition.
- Ability to be resourceful.
- SIA Licence holder
- Qualified Dog handler
- Qualified as a First Aider
What's on Offer
Competitive salary of £10 per hour, coupled with an excellent benefits package