If you are an Advanced Scaffolder looking for a change of career then look no further. You will need to have held your Advanced Scaffold Certificate for at least 5 years together with supervisory experience. Full training and qualifications will be provided for the successful candidate but if you have previous experience delivering training then this is a bonus. There is an attractive salary and employee benefits package, in addition to excellent long term career prospects for the successful candidate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: SCAFFOLD INSTRUCTOR (TRAINEE)
* Advanced Scaffold Card (held for minimum 5 years)
* Supervisory Scaffold industry experience
* Full understanding of Working at Height related training and hold appropriate trade qualifications
* Good IT skills
* A passion for people development with the ability to communicate at all levels
THE ROLE: SCAFFOLD INSTRUCTOR (TRAINEE)
Delivering training from Huntingdon based specialist Scaffold training facilities, the role is 70% practical 30% classroom based learning. You will recieve a full induction as part of your first 3 months with the organisation, gaining the qualification needed to deliver the relevant Scaffold industry training. You will need good planning skills and excellent communication skills with the motivation to pass on your skills and experiences to the next generation.
THE DESIRABLES: SCAFFOLD INSTRUCTOR (TRAINEE)
* Assessor qualification A1, D32, TAQA
* Teaching qualification PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd
SALARY AND BENEFITS: SCAFFOLD INSTRUCTOR (TRAINEE)
Interested in Learning and Training vacancies but this role not quite matching what you're looking for? Be sure to visit our website and get in touch.