At Provident, We Drive, We Engage, We Connect - Together We Make Life Better
LinkedIn Apply - You can apply for this role using your LinkedIn profile.
Provident Home Credit is part of Provident Financial Group, a FTSE100 established in 1880. We are a rapidly expanding and changing business and over the past 2 years, we have seen a transformation through digitalisation and rapid growth. We are still the friendly face of finance and loans though, and we are proud of the foundations PFG has built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by lending manageable amounts of money with simple, transparent repayment plans to our customers. We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd…
How do we do this?
With the right people joining us on our journey. All you need to bring are the same qualities that have served us so well since 1880: honesty, trust, understanding, a strong work ethic and ambition to match.
We are committed to providing fantastic opportunities for your development and the freedom to voice your ideas and see processes, plans and strategies being formed and implemented from them.
We are very excited about our future and the roadmap ahead of us.Interested? Read on
Do you understand the importance of honesty, empathy and responsibility?
Do you flourish in a fast paced customer environment and know how to get the best out of people?
Would you inspire our Agents to strive for better opportunities, better results and more importantly, better lives, if so this role could be for you?
Your primary focus in this role will be to develop a team of self-employed agents and work with our customers in their time of need.
A typical working week will involve you:
- Giving structured support and Development to new Agents
- Helping build long term relationships with customers
- Supporting Agents with their collections when needed
- Motivating and encouraging the Agents to improve their individual performance
- Lead initiatives to strengthen lending and collections performance
- Assist in the recruitment process for new Agents
- Focus on enabling the Agents to operate successfully in line with legislation and Provident policy
In return we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent on target earning bonus
- An iPad and mobile phone to connect easily with your Agents and customers
- An extensive induction and training package
- Repayment for your mileage and expenses
To be one of our best Sales & Collections Team Leaders you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a fast paced, customer facing environment with a strong customer service approach
- Satisfaction from developing others to achieve their maximum potential
- Drive and ambition to develop their own career
- Motivated by working to performance related targets
- You will also need to:
- Have a full UK/ROI driving license, with access to a vehicle for work purposes (ROI a company car will be provided)
- Be able to commit to 5 weeks induction training, with a minimum of 2 weeks completed in Bradford, West Yorkshire
If this is you click below to apply now to start your journey to seizing this unique opportunity to do something different and join a forward thinking company, committed to being there for our customers and for you!
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS THE SAME AS THE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE WE ADVERTISE.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisatons that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characterisitcs set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
APPLY USING YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE. Don't have an up to date CV? If you have a LinkedIn profile you'll have the option during the application process to apply using your LinkedIn profile instead of a CV, saving you the time of updating your CV.