How Does It Works?
Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Retail Deputy Manager Job
Salary: 16,000.00 - 17,500.00 per year
Serves customers by providing merchandise; supervising staff.
* Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
* Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
* Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorising clearance sales; studying trends.
* Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
* Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
* Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
* Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
* Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Apply for further information...
More jobs like this
Retail Deputy Manager
Retail - Customer Service Assistant
Retail General Assistant - Scunthorpe - upto £7.50ph
Retail Customer Service Assistant
Retail - Merchandisers
Retail Sales Advisor
Scunthorpe (DN16), Scunthorpe
Scunthorpe (DN15), Scunthorpe
Customer Service/Retail Assistants - Part/Full Time - Home Based
Scunthorpe (DN15), Scunthorpe
Retail Customer Service Apprenticeship
No Email - Please Apply Below
Request Free CV Valuation
Find a job
Post a job
How Keyshock works?
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Keyshock Job & CV Experts All Rights Reserved. Proud British CV specialists.
Land your Desired Job with a Compelling CV!
Change My CV NOW! »