Within a commutable distance from South Hams, Teignbridge, Torbay and Exeter
Why you will LOVE working for us?
- Excellent opportunity to develop a career with a successful and growing organisation that continues to invest in its staff and their well-being
- Fantastic team - we’re like one big family!
- Employee Healthy Living programme, including the use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months and other team activities
- Generous pension scheme
- State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Bonus & commission schemes
- Fun staff events and activities throughout the year
- Free drinks plus occasional free lunches
- Childcare vouchers
- Stand-up desks available
Provide a high level of support to customers and publishers. Using company renewals system to send out renewals on time to reseller customers whilst maintaining accuracy on both due date, pricing and products.
Let’s get down to business - your responsibilities would include
- All aspects of renewals process
- Ensuring quotes go out on time
- Creation of renewal quotes
- Maintaining accurate renewal matches in renewals system
- Ensuring renewal dates in system are accurate
- Requesting co-terms for customers
- Working with publishers (suppliers) to request quotes for incumbent and non-incumbent renewals
- Creating non-standard products for renewal quotes
- Keep accurate details for key publisher renewal rules relating to grace period, co-term, upgrade rules and portal access
- Weekly / monthly forecasting calls with publishers
- Working as a team to achieve monthly sales target
- Working as a team to ensure all inbound email traffic is picked up and completed
- Confidence using the phone to customers and publishers
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience of working in an office environment handling enquiries by phone and email
- Accurate record keeping skills to deadlines
- Problem solving and judgemental skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers and partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You really need to be a people person with a great telephone manner and upbeat personality. You will be highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks. Good computer skills are a must (MS Office). As super-talented as you are you also need to be hard working, motivated, dependable, and reliable with a great sense of humour.
This post is also open to graduates looking for an entry level role.
What’s your reward?
Basic salary £17,000 plus bonus/monthly commission scheme - OTE £18,200-£21,800. 20 days holiday plus public holidays, with an additional day’s holiday for each complete calendar year of service (up to a maximum of 5 additional days).
Our Location: Ashburton, South Devon.
This is a full time (37.5 hours Monday to Friday), permanent role.
Interviews will take place immediately.
Administrator, Renewals, Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Customer Services, Call Centre, Inbound Telesales