Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Relief Retail Security Officer Job
Part time less than 30 hours
Salary: 7.75 - 7.75 per hour5-48 Hours, variable hours and days including weekends
RELIEF RETAIL SECURITY OFFICER
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is the UK’s largest privately owned security Company offering retail security solutions across the UK to a number of household names, including Boots, Tesco and Waitrose.
We are an SIA approved contractor with over 4,000 employees operating across the UK. The company has achieved the Investors in People award, whilst also gaining the Gold rating from the National Security Inspectorate.
Due to continued business expansion, we have multiple opportunities to join this highly successful company. The ideal candidate will be capable of working in a busy environment, with a high degree of flexibility and looking to develop a career in security.
As a Relief Retail Security Officer you will be responsible for the following:
1. Acting as a visual deterrent
2. Patrolling the shop floor
3. Liaising with police and report writing
4. Working within different stores across the local region
You will need the following to apply:
1. A valid SIA licence is preferred but not essential
2. Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
3. Flexible availability
4. Access to personal transport
5. Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector is preferred but not essential as we can offer full training
What we offer
1. Competitive rates of pay
2. Enhanced training
3. Flexible working pattern with paid breaks
4. We offer the opportunity to progress your career within the Security Industry
How to apply:
Call the recruitment line on 0117 917 5003 Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4pm and quote the vacancy reference or ID number.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation disability, or age.
You must be able to provide a checkable 5 year history and the employer has claimed exception under the Equality Act 2010.