Working for a fantastic creative company based in Windsor town centre. High levels of accuracy and good attention to detail is required within this fast paced creative environment. Previous proofreading and admin experience is essential, along with a Science degree or Science industry background.
- Liaise with the patient recruitment and retention client services team to identify daily proofreading requirements
- Identify priorities and deliverables for each day
- Liaise with other departments to ensure proof checked work is scheduled and actioned
- Proofread master English materials, working with their copy writing team to ensure work is high quality and 100% accurate
- Proofread local language versions of English master materials. You will be responsible for the accuracy of material in more than 40 languages at any one time
- Attending scheduling and traffic meetings as appropriate
- Proofreading experience
- You must have strong administration experience for this proofreader role
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment and supporting a team
- Experience working in a health care environment or clinical research organisation is desirable but not essential
- Science degree
- Modern Offices
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Educated to a minimum of degree level, preferably a Science degree
- Proven proof reading experience is essential
- Good attention to detail- Excellent communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).