Are you an experienced Press and External Communications Manager looking for a new role? Do you have a background in Social Housing?
An opportunity has become available for a Press and External Communications Manager to join one of the g15 housing associations based in Ealing.
The position is for three months, with a temp to perm opportunity.
The role will involve:
- Take care of all media relations including proactive and reactive media enquiries.
- Manage and write award submissions and press releases.
- Managing corporate information and profiles.
- Social media monitoring .
- Providing media relations advice and support to clients.
- Degree level qualification (2.1 preferably).
- 2 years minimum experience in management or supervisor role.
- Minimum 5-6 years' experience in communications / media relations .
- Excellent grammar, spelling, attention to detail.
- Excellent newswriting, proof reading, copy writing skills.
- Social housing background knowledge.
- Degree subject in media, PR, communications or journalism (2.1 or above).
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please email through your CV.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Rebecca Cox, email today on
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.