- To provide financial and accounting support for our company
- To administer an accurate and effective payroll system in line with company requirements To ensure all required financial, payroll and accounting deadlines are adhered to
- To be integral in the smooth and effective running of the Finance Department
- To provide accurate financial reporting as and when necessary
- To ensure all current company procedures and codes of practice are adhered to, both within the letter and spirit of them.
General payroll administration duties such as the inputting and checking of time sheets, including calculating and issuing pay, calculating commission, deducting tax and national insurance, processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses, plus calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases.
Checking how many hours employees have worked, creating records for new staff, issuing P45s and other tax forms and generally working closely with Operations Dealing with phone and email queries regarding payroll and resolving any issues which may arise Invoicing and resolving any invoicing issues that may arise Responsible for petty cash Ordering office supplies as and when required Other accounts duties as necessary such as credit control, sales ledger, purchase ledger and banking General administrative work associated with your duties such as filing, photocopying and typing Ensrue skills and expertise are maintained and developed.
Ensure general company and legislative knowledge is maintained and developed. To fully comply with our company standards of operations and requirements.
In addition a Payroll Administrator must be able to:
Maintain a high level of client / candidate “customer service” Perform general administration duties Assist in financial reporting and with forecasting Perform cashier duties as and when necessary Have excellent skills with MS Office especially Excel