We're looking for Part Time Kitchen Sales Consultant to design and sell our kitchen products to our customers. As a Part Time Designer you'll work 4 or 5 days per week on a 28-hour contract.
Previous kitchen experience isn't essential in this role as at Wren we believe in growing our talent. We provide full training when you join, so to start, you'll be enrolled onto our 4-week Kitchen Designer Training Academy course. You’ll begin your journey in one of our existing showrooms, learning about our products and our systems. After that, we’ll send you to our purpose built Training Academy where you’ll receive some intensive face to face kitchen training, alongside other trainees. This course will provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need in order to be a successful kitchen designer. Once you’ve graduated our Academy, you’ll go back to the showroom, ready to start designing and selling, working closely with our experienced designers – and by the time your new showroom opens, you’ll be a kitchen design expert!
You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. You’ll also need to have sales and customer service experience for this role.
Here are more details about what our Kitchen Designers do at Wren:
Critical purpose of role:
- To understand customer requirements and convert them into inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- To generate sales in line with company targets
- To develop design skills in order to minimise errors for customers and to share design skills with colleagues in order to improve company design skills as a whole
- Welcome customers into store, qualify them (ascertain the budget) & offer help and guidance with their shopping trip
- Guide them through the sales plan, as required, to demonstrate why Wren is best in class
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design reviews
- Conduct home measure visits in customers’ homes & accurately measure and capture key design elements within a Planner Sheet
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- Confirm all details with customers and gain their sign off on Planner Sheets, Charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are signing for
- Use the selling plan guidelines to establish payment method, to help offer the customer the right deal & close the sale
- Follow up on sales leads from new & yet to close customers to ensure all potential sales are captured
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by Store Manager
- Mandatory: Basic IT skills
- Desired: HND or equivalent, design experience, service led sales experience