An exciting PA opportunity has become available for the right candidate. You will be working for a fast growing company who is a top player in their field. The position is to cover maternity leave for 10 months however there will be an opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
The role is a key function in the running of the business and you will be working for the four UK Directors acting as a pivotal point of contact and response.
Your role will require you to:
- Undertake complex diary management for the 4 Directors plus other members of staff.
- Prepare and check outgoing internal and external correspondence and reports, including sensitive and confidential material.
- Prioritise and monitor incoming post, e-mails, phone calls, etc., chasing up outstanding matters and personally dealing with routine issues to ensure responses.
- Deliver a high level of customer care, acting as a first point of contact, dealing with enquiries and messages.
- Meeting visitors when appropriate, collecting visitors and internal members of staff from local airports/stations etc.
- Collate and research information when required.
- Organise external visits, meetings, events, conferences & teleconferences.
- Arrange travel, visas & accommodation requests for the 4 Directors & a number of senior colleagues.
- Attend meetings when required, take minutes and action notes at meetings and deal with any follow up actions.
- Oversee the reception and Academy training to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Manage the petty cash for the building and ensure all credit card receipts are checked and submitted each month.
The successful candidate must have/be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience as a Secretary/PA
- A strong working knowledge of IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm and drive to deliver results to consistently high standards, showing a structured approach and a great eye for detail
- The ability to build professional relationships with others
- To work as a team player as well as have the ability to work on their own
- To work consistently to understand department needs and find ways to improve value and service
- To develop practical solutions that effectively address day to day problems
- Experience of collating and analysing information to a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to think on their feet & under pressure
- The ability to plan and organise, providing support with efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong communication skills
- A low level of European language ability (French & German prefereable.
No Agencies Please