Do you have the passion for working with young people?
Are you able to create enthusiasm in PE within the primary or secondary curriculum?
Hays Education is currently working with a partnership with an SEN school in Trafford who are looking to recruit a teaching assistant/instructor to support the PE curriculum ASAP.
The school is an EBSD School in Manchester covering KS3 and KS4.
Applications are being sought from candidates with paid or unpaid experience in the following areas; youth clubs, sports clubs, after school clubs, community projects/work, aim higher scheme's, PE/dance groups, youth offending teams, outdoor education projects, arts projects, family support roles, or as a liaison officers, all of the above roles will show transferable skills and experience ensuring the right qualities for teaching
To be considered for this role you will need:
-A strong academic background or alternatively a strong track record of working with young people
-Have a passion for PE and Sports
-Minimum of 6 months experience of working with young people
-Confident in PE as a subject or willing to learn the subject matter
- Experience of working in either a School, College, Prison, Alternative Education Provider, or Youth Project
- An engaging and positive individual who is able to interact with young people
- The ability to provide support young people who are of varying learning abilities
-Ability to think on your feet, good negotiation skills are imperative in this role
- Team Teach certificate is desirable
In return you will enjoy:
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Excellent support from both the school and Hays Education
Please forward your cv