3R Global have just taken on a big piece of work for the shipbuilding arm of a leading Cruise Line. The company have 16 new ships on delivery between now and 2022 and therefore require additional expertise and manpower, to work in their specialist teams within their UK HQ.
We are therefore looking to speak with Outfitting Engineer with the following experience:
- Previously experience across cruise ship projects is essential, with a focus on design, construction and conversion activities.
- Experience across plan approval, equipment selection/testing and multiple design phases would be beneficial.
- Project management/engineering experience is desirable.
- New build coordination experience is highly desirable.
- AutoCAD and Microstation experience would be advantageous.
- European language skills are a bonus.