Online Administrator /Helpdesk Job
East Kilbride, Glasgow (G74)
A great position for someone who would like a career within a travel company as an Online Administrator/ Helpdesk . Full training will be given.
You will work as part of the Online Team who are responsible for clients who utilise the company's online booking system. This position will provide provide excellent customer service, building relationships and ensuring the efficient processing of all bookings and queries received.
• Ensure all online reservations are completed successfully and if required provide manual intervention on occasion, including re-issues and recalculations in accordance with clients changing needs.
• Fulfil requests relating to clients online reservations and provide user support for the online booking tools.
• Handle incoming calls in a professional and timely manner.
• Take responsibility for all client queries handled until successfully completed.
• Ensure all administration duties are completed accurately and within a timely manner.
• Liaise with external suppliers to ensure a high level of service to customers.
• Ensure awareness of key preferred suppliers.
• View internal departments as customers and work effectively with them to the maximum benefit of our external customers.
• Assist fully in the implementation of new client accounts to the agreed service levels.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Excellent team player.
• Experience in Travel or a similar industry desirable.
• Excellent geographical knowledge
• Online systems experience
•Experience with a GDS or Back Office systems is desirable.
Contact the recruitment centre for further details.
Support Services Group
No Email - Please Apply Below