Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Nursery Nurse Level 3 Job - 1 week ago
Salary: 19,000.00 - 19,000.00 per yearSalary dependant on qualifications and experience
Location: Guildford Position: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday Salary: £18,500 Benefits:- Childcare discount Free Uniform Free DBS Birthday off Pay above the National Living wage regardless of age
Main Responsibilities:- • To assist in developing and maintaining an attractive, educational play environment in the line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• To promote children’s personal, social & emotional development, communication and language and physical development and contribute towards meeting children’s needs within the nursery day for security, nourishment, stimulation and rest.
• To contribute to the record keeping and planning cycle in order to ensure that children receive individual consideration, access and developmentally appropriate action towards promoting their development needs. Take responsibility to regularly complete own key children’s records within agreed timescales.
• To work proactively within the staff team to identify and take responsibility for actioning activities that promote and extend the children’s learning experiences.
• To use initiative in order to create a seamless approach to the nursery day, ensuring that routine tasks do not interrupt the children’s concentration or enjoyment of their experiences.
• To recognise the contribution of self-development to personal, team and organisation aims.
• To recognise the influence of own practice for learners within the nursery unit and contribute to the development of learners through consistent expert role modelling.
If you are interested and have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, please send your CV to email@example.com