Multi Skilled Engineer - Facilities Maintenance
£30k- £35k + Van + Fuel Card
My client is a leading name in Commercial Maintenance & Facilities Management working in partnership or on a measured term contract basis with many of London and the surrounding counties commercial businesses. They have developed a strong reputation for delivery and value whilst maintaining a professional approach at all times.
Due to continued expansion we are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineers to join their Facilities team in London to carry out electrical/mechanical services, planned preventative services and reactive works as per schedule.
- Ensure the clients premises are maintained to a high standard and all compliance visits are completed within the agreed timescale and within client's budgets
- Build relationships with Site and Centre Managers to enable smooth planning of visits and completion of tasks within the required timescale
- Liaise with suppliers and third party contractors where required to arrange further visits and order materials
- Plan works in liaison with office based works coordinator and regional supervisor
- Attend site as per the pre-planned schedule to carry out monthly checks to various assets which have been agreed with the client
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of the building, mechanical and electrical services
- Be able to maintain, repair and service a wide range of building services
- Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance
- Check and inspection of electrical/mechanical services, plant and systems.
- Respond to re-active works
- All work is throughout the London / M25
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required
- Qualified Engineer - Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or 'A' and 'B or equivalent, BMS
- Good communication skills, excellent time keeping, a professional manner and excellent customer service
- The ability to work under pressure
- 5 + Years' experience in a similar role
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Full Clean driving licence and own tools
- Competitive Salary
- Company Van
- Fuel card
- Opportunity to progress
If you feel you have relevant skills and want to join a rapidly expanding Facilities Maintenance Business, please apply via the link.