Are you looking for a move from tax, audit or accountancy into the exciting sector of advisory? Do you live near Ipswich and want an easy commute? Would you like a more varied portfolio of work mixing both Corporate Finance and Forensics?
Our client, a mid-sized firm in Ipswich are looking to recruit a candidate who is interested in moving into Corporate Finance and Forensics from a more general Accounting, Audit or Tax role. The team provides integrated due diligence/transaction services alongside corporate finance lead advisory work which allows for a varied workload. Forensic cases include professional negligence, employee fraud and involvement in tax scheme cases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance on corporate finance transactions and financial due diligence
- Assistance on forensic accounting assignments
- Involvement in the team’s business development activities
- Ad hoc project work
To be considered for the role you must have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (1-2 years) or QBE, or in the last year of your training contract
- Significant experience gained within a UK practice environment (does not have to be Corporate Finance or Forensics but is desirable to have some)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial modelling and/or advanced excel skills
- Proven report writing skills
- Proven background in client and project management
- Experience of dispute resolution/business valuation/tax investigations/corporate finance (desired but not essential)
If you fit the criteria above, please apply online for consideration.
If you are looking for Corporate Finance or Forensics roles in London and the Home Counties, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.