A North Devon manufacturer has a vacancy for an experienced Mould Tool Technician.
The Mould Tool Technician will be responsible for;
* Carrying out routine inspection, Preventative maintenance, cleaning and repairs of injection mould tooling
* Planning and recording tool maintenance
* Liaising with external toolmakers on major repairs and modifications to tools
* Correct preservation and storage of tools
The successful Tool Technician will need:
* A recognised apprenticeship or extensive tool-room experience
* Experience of injection mould tool maintenance
* Comprehensive knowledge of tooling processes
* Have previous experience of preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting
Location: North Devon, commutable from Torrington, Bideford, Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, South Molton
Excellent salary, depending on experience
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Acorn, who are acting as an employment agency, on behalf of our client.