We now have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Patrol Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the New Addington area.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions
- Driving a liveried company vehicle to provide site opening & closing, scheduled patrols and response to alarms at customer premises in line with the standard operating procedures
- Prior experience of working as a Mobile Patrol Officer in the Security Industry
- A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
- A clean driving licence
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
- Have prior work experience gained within a service environment or within the Armed Services, Police or other emergency services.
- Possess a Full UK Driving License
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENSE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE