Main Purpose of Role:
The role is to support the MIS lead on day to day duties, including identifying and resolving data conflict issues, providing ongoing support to and for end users, system enhancements, developing and maintaining expert knowledge of multi-currency and multi-client ERP system from a technical perspective.
- Support MIS Manager in the day to day duties for the execution of the department.
- Identify and resolve system and data conflicts.
- Carry out and document any approved changes to previously agreed system functionality and processes.
- Document system processes and data requirements using flowcharts, in line with BPMN specification, and other relevant techniques.
- Assist team members and project team in the process of configuring and implementing the new system and production of system processes.
- Upgrade existing templates and/or prepare new templates to be compatible with the system.
- Become competent in the Penspen implementation of the system.
- Assist in preparation of operating instructions and train users.
- Provide ongoing support for the implemented system including, End user support, system enhancement, Resolution to data conflict issues.
- Reporting on business value of the ERP System, supporting/delivering End User training as required.
- Review and maintain End-Users Change Control Tracking System (via SharePoint).
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining expert knowledge of the use of the Multi-Currency and Multi-Client (20+) ERP System from technical perspective.
- Support documentation, business user training as well as training for new members of MIS Support team.
- Incident and Problem management of the ERP system through the application of knowledge and skills and the liaising with of third-parties Supplier/Consultants to ensure service levels are maintained; and to deliver continuous commercial value to the Global business.
- Carry out any other duties that might reasonably be expected for the post holder.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Essential experience of Agresso from version 5.6 onwards – currently Penspen is operational on version 5.7.2 /MS5.
- PCB module – knowledge of set up , Workflow – design & troubleshooting abilities, Agresso Financials – AP, AR inc BIF set up and troubleshooting.
- Agresso Report Creator / Excelerator – development & maintenance.
- Microsoft SQL server Management Studio – SQL script writing abilities.
- Agresso Expenses module - design & maintenance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agresso System Administrator duties – user & role set up & maintenance.
- Good knowledge of MS office is mandatory.
- Knowledge of standard accounting practices or experience of such processes – ie month end closure, reporting deadlines etc.
- Understanding of the oil and gas sector, specifically project engineering would be beneficial.