Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a highly successful Retail business in Sheffield. They are seeking a dynamic and technically able part qualified Management Accountant to join the business. You will report directly to the Financial Controller and will provide commercial and financial support in terms of analysis and month end reporting.
This role will involve working closely with senior management across the group's divisions and within the group's central functions and additional duties will include various project requests as and when required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working closely with the Financial Controller in the production and finalisation of revenue for month end reporting
* Controlling accrued/ deferred income and recharges and producing revenue month end journals to feed into the management accounts in all divisions
* Review of account reconciliation's
* Maintaining and developing controls and processes around revenue accounting, management information, billing processes and management reporting
* Developing close relationships with commercial teams at each group division in the sourcing and production of management information
* Working with the Financial Controller in the month end preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
* Performing variance analysis for management accounts
* Assisting in the end to end production of budgets, forecasts and any related analysis for the business
* Day to day engagement with Senior Managers
* P & L Analysis and balance Sheet Reconciliation
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experiences:-
* Previous role within a similar capacity or at least a sound background in management accounts
* CIMA/ ACCA part qualified and desire to complete studies
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good organisation skills and able to work to tight deadlines
* Prior use of accounting software
* Results orientated and able to challenge systems and procedures
The company offers an attractive basic salary and study support fore the right candidate. There is free on site parking and on site canteen available and the business is located in a convenient Sheffield location, easily accessible by car or via public transport.
There is also genuine opportunity for career progression as the company continues to grow and expand.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.