Our Client work with some of the world’s biggest and best brands to create content strategies that take them from a big idea to commercial success, leveraging the right media across digital, print, ambient, social and mobile platforms. They are looking for a Freelance Magazine Designer to join them working on a project for around 3 months.
You will be;
- Designing magazine layouts
- Preparing press ready PDF’s
- Coordinating the advertising requirements with a varied client base
- Liaising with internal departments
- Handing prepress and print related procedures
- Using Magazine design software effectively and efficiently
You must have:
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least three years of experience in publication design - preferably in a contract publishing environment.
- Strong knowledge of pre-press, print related procedures, and print management processes.
- The ability to project manage your own workload and work under deadline pressure.
- The ability to rise to creative challenges as they occur
- Experience working on pitches and presentation
- An excellent eye for detail.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Only candidates with relevant skills and experience will be contacted.