Kitchen Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - Job Summary
Kitchen Manager required for this Friendly, Fast Pace Pub & Restaurant in Hull.You will be part of one of the biggest branded, Hospitality Companies in the UK as Kitchen Manager of the Hull site, where you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Kitchen Manager you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within.
If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food and service then this is the job for you! Kitchen Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - Role Responsibility
Kitchen Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - The Ideal CandidateThe Ideal Candidate:
Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests
Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of it's ability in line with budgets
To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
- At Least 1 Years experience as a Kitchen Manager/Head Chef within a high-volume, branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the kitchen with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Ability to work under pressure whilst proving consistent quality of food
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and food Hygiene (preferably hold a Level 2 Food Safety Award)
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.