Based in Bradley Stoke
Do you want to join a busy, growing company with a diverse client base where no two days are ever the same?
They provide IT support to businesses within Bristol and the surrounding area and they are looking for someone to join their team to provide desktop, server, network and end user support to their customers. The role is primarily office-based, but you will need go to client sites when required.
The role is a mixture of reactive and proactive IT support work along with some project work.
Technical skills (essential):
- In-depth knowledge of PC and laptop support in Domain environments (software and hardware)
- User management in Active Directory
- Cloud Computing i.e. - Google Apps for Work, Office 365, migrations and online backups
- Network configuration and setups - Routers, Managed Switches, WiFi
- Remote and Onsite user support
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Technical Skills (advantageous):
- Familiarity with Windows Server (2003, 2008 and 2012)
- VLANs and routing
- VOIP support
- Apple Mac OS support
- Network hardware installations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to convey technical information to non-technical people
- Able to work as part of the team and support other team members
- Keen to learn new skills and promote the business
- Documentation and information recording
- Time management
About the role:
The job is 9-5pm, Mon-Fri, but there may be out of hours working and the occasional weekend working to minimise the disruption to their customers. In return there is the possibility of remote and flexible working. They are looking for someone who is interested in being part of a team, developing both themselves and the business as well as providing excellent customer service.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.