Shopological is looking for a new Editorial/Social Media Intern to join the team
The Editorial/Social Media intern will be working in conjunction with our editorial & marketing team to help us spread our great content far and wide.
This internship is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking to sharpen his/her skills within fashion journalism and social media by joining our Fashion Tech startup in Shoreditch. By the end of the internship you would have built a professional portfolio to really show off your capabilities.
· Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website using social media channels
· Own all social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
· Work with the editorial team to produce content for Shopological and use social media channels to drive awareness
· Keep up to date with any social media trends and track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook Instagram and Pinterest.
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Increase engagement and followers on all channels
The Ideal Candidate:
· Proven written and communication skills with an excellent command of English
· Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
· Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
· The ability to work collaboratively with a team but also independently when required
· Strong knowledge of social media platforms and social media marketing experience is desirable (please provide links to accounts managed in your application)
· Passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle topics
Shopological, formerly SalesGossip, was founded in 2013 by Elizabetta Camilleri and Emilio Sanz in London Business School’s incubator. Shopological has over 2 million registered members across the world and works with over 1,400 well-known retail brands to deliver everything consumers want to know about their favourite brands and the latest fashion news.
This will be a 4 month internship which could lead to a full time job with us. Working hours will be 9:00am-6pm Monday-Friday with a certain level of flexibility if required.
To apply please send your CV via email to