Supports sales and marketing managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
* Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
* Updates managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
* Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
* Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
* Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
* Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
* Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
* Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
* Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
* Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes department and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork