Consultancy owned and run by UK teachers & school governors.
The salary stated is negotiable dependent on experience.
We are looking for:
- Experience operating within a busy generalist HR function
- Working knowledge and understanding of employment law and its practical application
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage ER case work.
- Part or full CIPD qualification.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide HR advice and support to allocated schools on all aspects of employee relations, managing own caseload and ensuring that any advice given is in line with the Academy Group's policies and best practice
- Support and assist the Head of HR and HR Business Partners with projects and case work.
- Provide an efficient and professional HR service to the Group and its Academies.
- Assist with formal meetings such as disciplinary, grievances and sickness reviews as necessary.
- Complete due diligence exercises relating to TUPE transfers.
- Monitor and record absence.
- Provide HR administrative support as required.
- Administer all payroll related matters for Head Office, including any payroll changes etc.
- Participating in the Group’s annual performance and salary review.
An enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive we can only respond to the candidates who meet the criteria specified above by our client and we do not retain your details on our data base. GOOD LUCK!