What? HR Assistant FTC
How Much? £24,493 p/a
Why? Maternity Cover
My client is looking for a proactive and hardworking HR Assistant to join their friendly team in Central Brighton. If you have proven HR experience and great admin experience then please read further details'
- Provide administrative support to the HR team around all aspects of the employee lifecycle including but not limited to; recruitment, contract changes and routine HR queries
- Ensure employee information is maintained and kept correctly in accordance with internal processes and compliance
- Provide relevant cover for other members of the HR team where necessary
- Ensure timely progression of HR related processes e.g. probations, contracts ending
- Liaise with external partners including recruitment agencies and visitors to the building
-Experience of HR administration in a fast paced environment
-Experience of producing documentation and paperwork with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
-Experience of diary management
-Experience of working with HR systems
-Proficient in Microsoft Office
-Recruitment experience (desirable)
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £24,493, they offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- generous annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location.
How to apply
If you feel your skillset and experience are matched to this role and need a new challenge then please do not hesitate to get in touch and apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.