HR & Training Assistant
Currently recruiting for a new and exciting role to be based near Redhill as a HR & Training Assistant.
You will be part of the HR Team and support 2 senior HR staff members. This is a great role for someone who has perhaps started Level 3 CIPD and is looking to build or continue a role in HR and L&D.
You will be involved in many aspects of HR, so a good understanding of how a HR team works would be a great advantage. Paying up to £18,000.
Duties of HR & Training Assistant
- Recruitment of new staff, this will involve managing the recruitment process from start to finish including ad postings and arranging interviews
- On boarding new starters when employed into the business
- Coordinating training material and events
- Sitting in on employee meetings when needed and taking minutes
- Keeping HR database accurate and up to date
- Producing correspondence to employee when needed
- First point of contact for employee queries
Skills for HR & Training Assistant
- Excellent organisation skills
- Must have good communication skills and be able to deal with all levels within a business
- Experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Degree educated would be desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.