Juice are delighted to be supporting a well established and ever expanding central Bath based company in their search for a HR Advisor.
This would be a full time role to act as first line advice for Managers and Supervisors on best HR practise, policies and procedure, disciplinary and grievances. As well as help out with Recruitment admin for advisers and change to terms, contracts etc.
- To provide confidential advice and guidance to the line managers and employees on all HR issues.
- To work with line managers on disciplinary and grievance cases.
- To deliver excellent customer service to the business areas and as a HR team develop and communicate HR Policy.
- To undertake duties supporting the recruitment and selection including preparing offer letters, carrying out pre employment checks, chasing references, preparing for file sign off and contract preparation.
- To provide advice and guidance to line managers on writing job descriptions and salary information.
- To undertake day to day admin duties such as change to terms and conditions of employment letters, preparation of references and maintaining the HR System.
- To carry out effectively all tasks delegated by the HR Manager.
This is a generalist role and ideally we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with at least 2 plus experience in an HR Adviser/Officer role.
If you have the right experience and skills then please apply now!