High Court Enforcement Agent Job
Bristol (BS1), Bristol
High Court Enforcement Agent
- To visit debtors at the addresses as directed (includes Writs) to obtain payment, execute writs, make enquiries to trace the whereabouts, or take control of goods to the value of the writ for sale at auction.
- To re-attend where appropriate and carry out instructions, which may include supervising the removal of goods.
- To account for money received and control the use of the manual receipt book and other documents, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To return warrants where enforcement is not possible in an appropriate manner as directed using appropriate codes and detailed reporting via the office systems
- To update the office systems following visits on a daily basis.
- To comply with reasonable audit requests.
- To provide and maintain detailed incident reports where appropriate.
- To complete all necessary paperwork required by the company or the client.
- To carry out any other tasks required of them in connection with the service, execution or return of writs (e.g. obtaining and reporting information regarding the defaulter and/or the actions taken in executing a writ).
- To conduct amicable collection visits as and when required to, in accordance with client requirements.
- To undertake any development training necessary for the role including H&S, conflict management and information security.
- To take responsibility for the condition of any vehicle provided by the company, including roadworthiness, cleanliness and servicing, as well as any other equipment supplied
- To present yourself in accordance with the Offices requirements.
- Such duties as directed by manager as may be reasonably required from time to time.
No Email - Please Apply Below