Job Title: Skilled Healthcare Assistants –Nights
Location: Eastcote Ruislip
We are recruiting for a Highly trained Healthcare Assistant (HCA) who will provide a bespoke package of care to a highly dependent adult living at home with the following conditions:
• Spinal cord injuries
• Acquired brain injuries
• Learning & physical disabilities
Essential experience required:
• HCA’s with current experience working with children or adults with the above conditions
• Skilled HCA’s with a minimum of 1 year within the acute sector of the NHS/specialist nursing homes
• Qualified nurses trained abroad
• Qualified nurses awaiting PIN or PIN not renewed/Lapsed
Previous experience working with PEG/tracheotomies/ventilators could be an advantage.
Shifts available on a full time or part time basis.
Live-in positions available. Having a full drivers licence would be an advantage not essential
Our aim is to provide clients with a care team of the highest caliber.