We are looking for a Health and Social Care Assessor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Level 3 Qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Occupational experience within Health and Social Care
- Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
- Experience in teaching and delivering Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply.