Head of Marketing
Why you will LOVE working for us?
- Excellent opportunity to develop a career with a successful and growing organisation that continues to invest in its staff and their well-being
- Fantastic team - we’re like one big family!
- Employee Healthy Living programme, including the use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months and other team activities
- Generous pension scheme
- State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Bonus & commission schemes
- Fun staff events and activities throughout the year
- Free drinks plus occasional free lunches
- Childcare vouchers
- Stand-up desks available
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Head of Marketing with great business insight to modernise and deliver our marketing strategy. Exceptional communication skills and a key focus on collaboration are essential. An innovative person to bring fresh ideas and able to take the beginnings of a concept all the way through to campaign delivery.
One of the first tasks will be to create an integrated digital communications plan to encompass a full redevelopment of company websites, collateral and social media strategy.
This is an exciting role that will include working closely with industry leading partners such as Microsoft who are assisting with our digital transformation.
Alongside our marketing team, internal marketing resources include, telemarketing, design and business development.
- To develop and take responsibility for the marketing strategy in line with Company objectives
- Manage and provide inspirational leadership to the marketing team
- Creation of compelling marketing campaigns to generate opportunities from new and existing customers
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Launch new products and services
- To keep up to date with industry trends, competitor strategy and performance
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the marketing budget
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Work closely with publishers and agencies to build relationships and deliver high quality projects on time and to budget
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant teams are kept informed of marketing objectives
- As a member of the management team, to offer clear leadership to staff and take a full part in the direction and management of the Division and represent at external events
- Manage marketing line reports to ensure department’s key deliverables back to the business are met
- Portfolio of successful marketing activities
- At least 3 years of experience of managing a successful marketing team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver successfully against tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic
- A strong creative outlook
Competitive basic salary (DOE) plus attractive bonus schemes. The working hours are 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday.
Ashburton, South Devon (free on-site parking). Predominantly office based role with some UK & International travel required.
Within a commutable distance from South Hams,Plymouth,Teignbridge, Torbay and Exeter
We’re outsourcing this role to our nominated Recruitment Partner; Emmerson Ross.