New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the team in Glasgow. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Our client is Scotland’s largest and most diverse independent hospitality group, a privately owned and truly entrepreneurial business, they hold a collection of over 100 leased pubs, and over 55 managed house venues. An eclectic mix, each is individually branded, ranging from Bars, Restaurants, Cinemas, large event venues and a Casino, the group also boasts a training academy that services the hospitality industry.
The group currently has an exciting opening for a Graphic Designer with a specialism in Signage to join their in-house studio, based in Glasgow’s west end. This is a key business appointment, and as such they are seeking an exceptional individual to join an exceptional team.
The Senior Designer is a vital part of the team, providing graphics and creative support to the Company’s managed house estate, as well as additional requirements for large scale signage projects.
The successful Graphic Designer will manage their in-house Workshop, consisting of a large format printer and vinyl application machine. You will advise on best practice, materials and manage unit expectations on turnaround times.
Key Responsibilities & Duties of their Graphic Designer:
- Carry out site visits, measuring, photographing and logging upcoming jobs.
- Work closely with their Property Department to ensure all new openings and refurbishment plans are expertly executed every time
- Provide visuals of external and internal signage, create full brand packages for new projects and provide expert departmental support on software updates and IT queries.
Skills & Experience required for their Graphic Designer role:
- have expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Be proficient in 3D, video editing, and animation software (Sketchup, 3Ds Max, Premier Pro and After Effects.)
- You’ll need advanced photography and video editing skills as well as experience in large format printing, and the technical and maintenance requirements of the reprographic equipment.
- Be confident in advising on materials used in signage production and be experienced in the design of neons, illuminated signs, CNC cutting and large-scale murals and window graphics.
In return for the above, they offer their Graphic Designer a competitive salary, generous company benefits, and the opportunity to use your exceptional design skills on some of the most challenging and rewarding brands in Scotland.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, this is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become their Graphic Designer – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity!