3 x Granthi’s (Religious Worker) required to work in a busy and demanding Manchester Gurdwara Sahib with a minimum weekly congregation of up to 650 people.
1) Parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib,
3) Sukhmani Sahib Ji Da Paath,
4) Sehaj Paath,
5) Recite Katha Vichar in the morning and evening,
6) Rehras Sahib,
7) Sukhasan Sahib,
9) Explanation of various religious texts to the congregation.
1) Previous experience is essential,
2) Vast knowledge of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Sikh history,
3) Must be fluent in writing, reading and speaking Punjabi.
4) Must be of have clean character and appearance.
5) Must be able to provide references of previous experience.Duration:
Fixed term contract.
1) UK National Living Wage,
2) Accommodation will be provided, 3) Access to Gurdwara Sahib's food pantry.