NEW JOB - German speaking IT Technical Support Engineer Level 2 - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful IT organisation in SW London with excellent salary (£26,000) and benefits!
South West London / Middlesex
Our client is a world leading IT company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting technology brands and video gaming accessories.
To support all German and some English speaking customers from the DACH region, they wish to recruit a German speaking Level 2 IT Technical Support Engineer. Your job responsibilities as German speaking IT Technical Support Engineer will include the following duties and tasks:
- Respond to technical issues and product questions from distributors, resellers and end users in English and German. This will normally be in the form of a telephone conversation, email, Chat or through a web request
- Use the CRM system to document cases accurately by gathering appropriate information, researching and resolving issues in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Respond to comments from the social media management system
- Initiate technical escalations to HQ engineers for serious cases and follow up regularly in order to close the case successfully
- Regularly review and update regional email templates, also provide end of month reports
- Maintain and update your knowledge on all products and competitor’s hardware/software products. Initial and on-going training will be provided as necessary
- In accordance with company procedures you will need to manage logistical issues
- Back up colleagues and the Customer Services team especially on language cover as and when required.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German as well as fluent English
- Have experience as a German speaking IT Technical Support Engineer in IT support, ideally 2nd level technical support
- Interest in computer gaming and gaming peripherals (headsets, mice, keyboards etc.).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of PC Architecture.
- A working knowledge of computer networks - Windows 200, XP and Vista essential (Linux, Mac a plus but not essential) and a proficient knowledge of PC architecture and hardware is an advantage but not essential
- Have exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Have a strong customer focus
£24,000 - £26,000 + bonus + benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking IT Technical Support Engineer to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.