Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
General Manager- Gunton Hall Job - 5 days ago
Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 5DF
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The purpose of the role;
Each one of our wonderful Warner locations is led by a General Manager who together with a team of Heads of Department form the Leadership team that delivers exceptional guest and team experiences as well as other key result areas.
We are looking to expand the business via acquisitions and it is really important for us to have dynamic talented individuals leading our brand and delivering on our purpose "Where people who love life come to love it all over again".
Our General Managers are driven, confident, financially and strategically aware, with an engaging leadership style. They have total autonomy and responsibility for their hotel/coastal resort with the overall aim of creating amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and service at all times.
We describe our team members as 'warm hearted' and you will need to have the right leadership capability and attitude in order to consistently live by the values that Warner have developed in their strategy wheel.
For our business
• To deliver and exceed business goals and achievement of quality and financial measures as agreed annually.
• Role modelling effective leadership behaviours to deliver the Warner purpose and values at all times.
• To help establish the site strategy and deliver consistently on a range of operational responsibilities.
For our guests
• To deliver a consistently great experience to each and every guest.
• To ensure that all services and facilities provided on site are offered to an exceptional standard.
• To provide high quality support to our guests to help drive repeat business and referrals.
For our Team
• To attract and recruit the right team members so that they can be developed in their current roles for future progression.
• To drive to ensure a highly engaged team through regular communication, performance reviews, coaching, training, and feedback.
• To ensure that team resources are used appropriately. .
So, if you are flexible on location and want to a great new challenge then look no further.........
The benefits of working with us:
Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years service Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme Reward and recognition schemes including long service Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
Summary To take the next step in building the Warner Leisure Hotels career you've always dreamed of...apply now!