We are looking for passionate freelance journalists to be in charge of spreading the amazing, compelling and disruptive story of Blasting News. The story of journalism by the people, for the people!
● Report news and great stories.
● Publish high quality news and stories about the topics covered by Blasting News including: Breaking News, Business/Finance, Sport, Showbiz & TV, Style, Entertainment and Tech.
● Use a variety of formats, such as written articles, videos, photos and audio.
● Share and promote the news on social media platforms and through social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube) to increase the number of the readers.
Competences and Experience
● Extremely passionate about innovative online media paradigms, social journalism and democracy in the information system.
● Some/strong knowledge of publishing content on the web.
● Ability to verify sources and fact-check articles.
● SEO skills.
● Real interest in social media marketing.
● Fluent in English.
● Type of contract: freelance.
● Job Location: Anywhere. The Blaster is not required to check in at an office.
● Working hours: Flexible. The Blaster can work on a flexible basis.
The Compensation may vary according to a number of factors. Among the others:
● Number and success of written articles, where success is defined as number of readers actually reading the article (the more people read the content, the more money the blaster can earn).
● Type of topics and categories.
● Source of the readers (social networks readers being the most valuable ones).
Overall, the compensation is up to 150 pounds per article. The compensation scheme is fully available on this page
A welcome package will be granted to the most promising writers (the welcome package is available ONLY to the Blasters applying through this job offer and following the Selection Process as described below).
● The candidate has to upload their CV onto:
● The HR team will evaluate the resume and will follow up with the candidate.