I am currently looking for a Financial Crime Assistant Manager / Senior Analyst based in Edinburgh. This is great role within financial services to work with the clients current commercial banking transformation programme.
The client I am working with are a leading bank who operate globally. They offer a wide range of services to their clients such as credit cards, Loans and investments.
The role of a Financial Crime Assistant Manager / Senior Analyst will include;
- Performing specialist Enhanced Due Diligence for high risk clients, inc KYC/KYB
- Identifying and assessing sanctions links and Politically Exposed Persons.
- Screening of customers and Key Account Parties using industry approved sources (i.e. Worldcheck / World Compliance)
- Drafting Case & Risk summaries following individual case assessment, clearly articulating the nature of business, ownerships structure (UBO), source of wealth/funds, and thorough assessment of risk attributes.
- Ensuring high levels of quality attainment through consistent quality checking and confirming against Group AML Policy and Standards.
- Engagement with Relationship Managers and Clients to obtain data and understand the nature of the relationship.
The successful candidate will have;
- Sound understanding of Trade Finance - including product / payment knowledge
- Understanding of the associated with the end to end supply chain, in particular Sanctions risks.
- Knowledge of dual use / controlled goods
- Procedural / Product / Specialist knowledge - solid technical knowledge of AML; Anti-Bribery & Corruption; CTF and Sanctions.
- Oral and written communication - excellent communication skills required in order to understand and translate complex risk terms into every day language.
- Work under pressure and apply logical thinking to problem solving
- Communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Team player - taking responsibility for managing individual workload; supporting colleagues; and issue resolution.
- Prioritise workloads and operate efficiently / effectively within challenging deadlines.
The role is for a Financial Crime Assistant Manager / Senior Analyst within financial services and is based in Edinburgh. The maximum pay rate for this role is £400 per day