Topstaff has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Team Lead to join our clients’ Corporate Finance Team based in their office in Clydebank.
The client is a Ship Management Company and the Finance Team Lead is a significant position within the business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Corporate Team Leader will be responsible for a Corporate Business Unit including responsibility for relevant UK companies as well as oversight for those reporting from overseas.
Main responsibilities of the role (but not limited to):
• Responsible for review of monthly management accounts, including review of all reconciliations and reporting of results against budget and forecast
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly Business Unit Reporting Packs
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Preparation of annual corporation tax packs
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts
• Assist in year-end requirements and external audit processes
• Assistance with preparation for Board papers
• Preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
• Ensuring compliance with agreed timetable for all corporate reporting
• Coaching and development of staff within team including staff appraisals;
This role is complex and demanding in its own right. A strong, confident manner is essential due to the interaction with key stakeholders and third parties.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Accounting or Finance related subject and be ACCA/ACA qualified. Previous experience as an assistant Manager in a busy corporate role is essential as well as a sound working knowledge of Agresso.
Previous experience working within seagoing Finance team for a ship management company would be highly desirable.
As well as fantastic company benefits, you will be working for a company that will give you the opportunity to grow and develop in your role.
To apply for this role please call TopStaff Employment on 0141 427 7070 or apply online. (Agency)